"You could never know what it is that we do by asking questions about what we do rather by taking action & doing what we do you will learn what it is that we do!!"

Monday, August 9, 2010

What Apologies?

I will never apologize for anything I say unless I am proven wrong without a shadow of a doubt! I believe in the things I say or write about, if you you take such a great offense to what I say then lets talk about it. I'm always open to discussing all things related to physical culture, I'm not trying to cause a controversy with anyone but if you take it that way then piss on you!

I love discussing all things physical culture and what pisses me off the most is that its very hard to find people who will discuss or have a conversation with you about things while having an open mind.

Instead what happens is people wont discuss it with you but they talk shit about you behind your back and never defend themselves openly! If you think I'm wrong, prove it and lets talk about it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment